Bridge of San Luis Rey, The (2004) - Details
Five people are killed in a freak accident when a lofty rope bridge collapses. The film details a priest's journey to discover if there was a divine reason for the bloody disaster. Set in Lima, Peru, during the 18th century. Based on the Thornton Wilder novel, and first made in 1929.
- 22nd December 2004 - Spain Release
- 10th February 2005 - Argentina Release
- 25th May 2005 - France Release
- 10th June 2005 - US Release
- 15th December 2005 - Portugal Release